ESSCO, the leading air-conditioning, appliance, elevator and service company in Barbados, is seeking suitable applicants for its Air Conditioning Service Department in the position of Assistant AC Service Manager. This will be a new management position and the candidate will be expected to manage a large team, achieve company goals and be fully involved and responsible for the daily operations of the AC Service Department.
· Manage and review schedule of maintenance/service contracts ensuring full completion on a monthly basis.
· Work with technicians, supervisors, sales representatives, and coordinators to efficiently complete outstanding maintenance and repair work.
· Generate work order reports and monitor active and completed jobs to ensure billings are up to date.
· Complete quality checkbacks in the field ensuring company brand and client satisfaction are upheld.
· Review quotations and client reports ensuing procedures are followed.
· Adhere to and enforce the company’s policies, procedures, and safety standards.
· Preparation of monthly reports to the senior management team.
· Plan and strategize pending work, upcoming jobs to ensure manpower, materials and equipment are suitable for operations.
· Enforce and implement staff training programs.
Skills and Qualifications
· Proven track record of excellent strategic planning, organizing and time-management
· Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Knowledge/Proficiency of Microsoft Office and QuickBooks program.
· University degree in business management or engineering would be an asset.
· Previous experience as a people manager.
· Employee Discounts
· Employee Benefits Package – Medical Insurance & Pension Plan
· Monthly KPI Incentive
· Gas Allowance
· Cell Phone facility
Applications should be sent to email@example.com on or before September 18, 2023. Only suitable applications will be acknowledged.
10th of September 2023 Trinidad and Tobago Vacancies
Current Page: https://vacancyad.com/302573
PDF Report: https://vacancyad.com/302573?share=pdf
Subscribe by email: https://trini.beehiiv.com/subscribe